Monday, September 5, 2011




Today the kids in my second grade surprised me! We had to teach them about Prayers and its relevance and then they had to learn a prayer byheart. Instead, we (my lovely co teacher Anagha a.k.a. Ana and me)thought it would be cool to let them come up with their own prayers.


This activity was an instant success. All the kids wrote wonderful prayers thanking god for their family,hands, legs, eyes, teachers and smaller but nonetheless very important things like erasers, pencils!


P.S. - a small prayer from me to God ...


"Thankyou God for my superstars,


Always keep them close to your heart, never too far,


Though they are a mischevious bunch,


Oh yes, sometimes they are caught munching on their lunch,


But each one has wonderful aspirations,


Guide us, so that we didi's can be their constant inspiration"






1 comment:

  1. Anushri, if someone claims that there is more to life than what you feel with your superstars, toh batana.. woh bande ko doctor ke paas le jaayenge demag check karwane.

    ReplyDelete